Sunday, October 31, 2010

fisheater145 tracker

yep my penguin name is fisheater145 and yes i am the famous non member! yes again i am a non member. this is how to find me 1st my favriote server is fjord 2nd i am a blue penguin with a ninja mask blue belt and epf earpiece 3rd remember somtimes i dont just log into fjord but most times i log in fjord 4th i go everwhere in club penguin so you have to find me in any place to find out im there 5th if you find me and i get a crowd i will go to a differnt room so dont crowd me! 6th if you find me and you are a fan of me i might add you! 7th i can also be in epf command room but very least

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!