Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Field Op 38!

Club Penguin Has A New Field Op! To Do It Like Everyday Click Your Spy Phone When You Log In And This Will Happen.

 Now Click Go There And Click The Field Op Computer.

       



Click Accept Field Op And Go To The Cave. If You Don't Know Where It Is Use Your Spy Phone. Now Your Spy Phone Will Ring Pick It Up.
Note: The Things Circled Are The Spy Phone And Where The Field Op Is At The Cave.


Yea! I Think This Game Is Easy For Me So I Like It! If You Don't Know It Lemme Surprise You!

Yes! I Like This Game. And When You Are Done With It Rookie Will Give You A Message. Kinda Cool Rookie Giving Us A Message In The April Fools Party When We Can Meet Him? That Makes Me Remember I Gotta Put The Rookie Tracker!

If You Can't Read It Its:

Hey fellow Elite Agent, good work finding this signal! Here's what it said:

'Click click clickety! 0_0 Click ka- click + P "

I'm 36% sure that this is from a crab! I'm going to try translating it. Wish me luck!

Cool! I'm Actually 100% Sure That This Is From A Crab Not 36%. Bye Until The Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!