Thursday, April 28, 2011

Newspaper Issue #289

Today Club Penguin Released The 289 Issue Of The Newspaper. The Main Article Is About Gary Making New Costumes For The Next Catalog Coming May 6!

The Second Article Is About Mastering New Stamps. There's Also Stamps For Pizzatron 3000 And Ice Fishing Check Those Posts Out On My Site.

And The Upcoming Events! I Can't Wait For The Medieval Party How Bout You!

I Like This Newspaper. Or Maybe I Don't Like It I Love It! What Is Your Thoughts On This Newspaper? Bye Until The Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!