Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reviewed by You: Earth Day

Hello Penguins!

Last week we mentioned that we'll be celebrating animals this Earth Day, and asked about your favorite animals. There were a lot of unique and interesting animal choices in the comments, from bats to wolves to... unicorns? Thanks for everyone's participation!

Here's an interesting choice from Deception1:

My favorite animal of all time is a manatee. I love how they're so gentle, and they look so cuddly! Manatees are very sweet, and I would love to meet one! Manatees are nicknamed "sea-cows", because they are vegetarians, and eat lots of grass and sea-plants. In my dreams, I don't ride on backs of dolphins, I ride on magnificant manatees, decked out in gold and jewels!


For this week's Reviewed by You, we want to hear about your Earth Day plans. Are you doing something to help protect the environment next week? Let us know what you're planning to do in the comments!

Write your review as a short comment (50-75 words, please!) We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed By You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins! 

Until then... Waddle on! 

Cool! I Don't What I Am Doing But What Are You? Bye Until The Next Post!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I don't know what I'm doing too.

    Waddle On!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!