Monday, May 16, 2011

Jet Pack Guys Knew We Shouldn't Have Trust Herbert!

Yes! I Knew It! Well With Jet Pack Guy I Did. Well Jet Pack Guy Wanted To Make A Message About That So.. Here It Is.

Here's The Message If You Can't Read The Message.

Yo, I KNEW we couldn't trust you Herbert! I dare you to show your face at the Medieval Party - we're ready for you anytime, anyplace!

Well I Feel Like Saying Everything Jet Pack Guy Said. Even The Yo Part! LOL. Did You Also Know We Shouldn't Have Trust Herbert. Comment That! Bye Until The Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!