Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Made A Virtual World!

Hello Penguins! I Know This Doesn't Have To Do With Club Penguin. But I Still Wanna Tell You. I Am Making A Virtual World! Its Currently In Beta And Construction Now. But You Can Still Play It. Its Called Fish World. Yes I Do Know Penguins Eat Fish And I'm Making This. LOL. Anyways This Doesn't Mean I Will Be Quitting Blogging! I Will Still Blog! When I Officially Launch Fish World Out Of The Beta We Will Be Having Something LIKE A PARTY. Oh And Almost Forgot To Tell You! This Also Doesn't Mean I'm Quitting Club Penguin!  Bye Until The Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!