Sunday, May 15, 2011

Message By Protobot And Herbert!

Hello Penguins! Sorry I Couldn't Post These Earlier. The Reason Of It Was I Was At A Friend's House. But That's Another Story. Anyways Protobot And Herbert Gave Epf Messages When I Was At My Friend's House Here's The First One By Protobot.

If You Can't Read It Its:

Reclassifying - polar bear is now our enemy. System damage unrepairable. Retreating until new engineer can be located. BZZZZK.

Hm. So Does That Mean Herbert Is Not Gonna Defeat Us Nor Destroy Us? I Don't Know. Here's The Other Message And This Time Herbert Did This One.

If You Can't Read It Its:

Mwa ha ha! All to easy! Now that Proto-bumbler is not of the way, I can begin my NEW plan. Prepare 'ye fools', for I 'cometh' soon.

Hmm. With These Messages I Think Herbert's Plan Defeating Us Failed. But Everyone Is Talking About Is Herbert Coming To The Medieval Party? I Think That Cause Of The Last Sentence In The Message Herbert Gave Us. What Do You Think? Do You Think Herbert Is Coming To The Medieval Party? Comment By Clicking The Posts Name And Saying Something. Bye Until The Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!