Monday, May 16, 2011

Party For 2000 Hits! NOW OVER!

We Reached 2000 Hits! That's Way To Much For A Penguin That Started In October 2010!That's When I Started This Site. When My Site Started It Was Worst Than Ever. Even No Pictures! Less Visitors. Now My Site Is WAY Better Than What I Started! I Became A Member So Now I Can Post More Cheats On Member Stuff. And Yea. So Before I Give Out Info I Want To Thank Mimo777 Who I Got Blogger From. I Use Blogger So Yea. Then I Want To Thank Chrisdog93 For Being The First Club Penguin Site I Saw. If I Didn't See His Then I Wouldn't See Other Club Penguin Sites Cause His Site Is Big In Visitors! And Yea. Here's The Info.

2000 Hits Party.

What Day?: Saturday 21 In May 2011. Moved To Sunday 22 In May 2011.
What Time?: 10:00 am PST
What Server: Sleet
What Room: Town. We Will Move Rooms So Be Sure To Look!

So Yes We Hope You Have A Good Time At The Party. Bye Until The Next Post!

Update!: Party Is Over! Thanks For Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If You Don't Have A Blogger Account You Can Comment As Anonymous Or Use A Name And Url. Url Is Optional. If You Just Want To Comment Quick And Don't Have A Blogger Account Use Anonymous. If You Commenting A Thing That's Not Quick Use Name And Url.

Note: Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show And There's No Spam. And Also Don't Be Rude Remember Comments Have To Be Approved Before They Show!